- 60g lettuce of your choice
- 60g Greek feta cheese
- 200g tomatoes
- 10 green or black olives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 120g bell pepper
- 30g red onion
- 5g dry herbs
- pinch black ground pepper
- pinch sea salt to taste
Light option for varying your keto / low carb diet. Around 25 g of carbohydrates so I guess would work better if you’re keto adapted or following low carb diet.
- Prepare some lettuce – it cab be mixed leaf salad or any favorite type ie. Romaine, Rucola (also know as Rocket, Arugula), Curly Leaf, Radicchio, Oak Leaf or simply Spring Mix. Tear it into small pieces if needed so it’s more convenient to eat.
- Mix the lettuce with sliced bell pepper (red or green), sliced tomatoes and Greet feta cheese (cubed or crumbled if you in hurry).
- Optionally you can add a little bit of red onions. Sliced into half-rings and split before tossing into the salad. It’s an optional step to lift up a sharpness of the salad.
- Add some some pepper and Provence Herbs.
- Sprinkle it with some cold pressed virgin olive oil and potentially
- Add a little bit of chia seeds for good oils or alternatively pumpkin or sunflower seeds. It will also slightly change the salad texture.
You may also check out my keto salad salad dressing recipe here and use it instead of steps 4 and 5.