- 190g tuna
- 2 eggs, medium
- 80g breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 40g fresh parsley, chopped
- 200g quark
- pinch salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- First fry garlic and onions in the pan.
- Drain the tuna and place it in a bowl.
- Stir in the eggs, onions, garlic and parley, salt and pepper
- Add the quark (cream cheese) and breadcrumbs and mix well all the ingredients together. You may use your hands if you wish, it will be probably easier.
- Cover the bowl and put it away in the fridge to cool down for around 10-15 mins.
- Next form the the mixture into approximately 20 balls
- Add some olive oil (or avocado) to and fry the fishcakes for around 12 minutes or until cooked. You may want to fry half of them at each time (roughly about 10 fish balls).
- Once cooked remove from the pan and keep warm (i.e. in the oven) while frying next batch.
Leave a comment
From the kitchen of