Breakfast Fries With Smoked Sausage. This is definitely quick and very easy dish to start your day with. Great breakfast meal that will provide you lots of energy, and first of all it tastes awesome. Proper Man-Food!
Preparation Method – Quick & Super Easy
- In a large saucepan, combine potato and half teaspoon salt. Then add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook until tender, roughly about 6 minutes. Drain.
- In a large cast-iron skillet (thick bottom frying pan will do), heat oil over fairly high heat.
- Add sausages and onions. Cook stirring frequently, until browned about 5 minutes.
- Add potato and cook until lightly browned, stirring occasionally, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pimiento, sage, and remaining 2 teaspoons salt.
Pic. Jeffreyw / CC